Wednesday, April 28

Still here and kicking...

Hi everybody, we are all still here and doing well, just nothing really new to share. It's been kinda of a slow(ish) month, which has been absolutely wonderful... I guess you could call it the quiet before the storm when the month of May rolls in and it's non stop craziness. So we're all just taking it easy, spending lazy days at home, and enjoying each others company before all of our schedules go berserker with multiple birthdays, our anniversary, I think there's a holiday or 2 thrown in there, doctors appointments, visits to the dentist, school assessments for kindergarten, family from Seattle visiting, not to mention playdates and other fun stuff that gets thrown in the mix. It'll be fun, but definitely crazy! Here's to a couple more days of the simple and boring... I'm sure going to miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment