Sunday, March 28

Happy Birthday To Me...

Yep, it's true, I turned another year older last weekend. I had birthday cake and Ben barbecued on Friday, Saturday was spent just relaxing at home, drinking lots of coffee and playing games, with a little trip to Lowes so I could get a tomato plant and some other plants for our patio... yes, I am attempting to grow a plant, we'll see how long that lasts! ;) And then on Sunday we wandered out to Santa Barbara for some brunch and spent the rest of the afternoon at the zoo and beach. Is there really any other way to celebrate your birthday then dedicating a whole weekend to it?! Thanks for all the wonderful cards, presents and wishes... you guys are all too good to me!

Mmm, birthday cake from Porto's Bakery that my awesome husband so wonderfully picked out for me. He's so good, it's totally my kind of cake... vanilla, strawberries, and lots of creamy frosting (their frosting is absolutely delicious) and it only tasted better the next day!

Ben had to totally graffiti the box so no one would eat it at work, since the bakery is right down the street from him and he did it on his lunch, and they do get cake every now and then for work... so spoiled those Insomniacs are.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Skye!!! Sounds like an awesome weekend - sorry we missed it. We'll really need to move back out your direction . . .

    ReplyDelete