Sunday, May 10

Happy Mother's Day...

Happy Mother's Day everybody... well I guess only to you moms... some how I don't think that works to well for everyone else out there, but happy day to you guys too! Ah, today was nice... no coffee making, we went out to lunch, wandered around the mall with absolutely no purpose and Ben even barbecued carne asada for dinner... so fantastic! We even started a new family tradition today... family picture day! Every Mothers Day we're going to do an update to the family portrait, it's a fantastical ideal (thanks Grandma Carol) and that way something that otherwise might never happen in my family (I seriously don't think we have a family picture of all four of us together before this) will finally happen, and all of us moms in the family win! Happy Mother's Day!


1 comment:

  1. I love the family pics! Happy Moms day to you too! Hope all is well:D

    ReplyDelete