Wednesday, August 20

We'll Miss You Grandpa...

This last Tuesday morning, a little after 7am, my Grandfather Ralph, passed away. He was 83 years old and on Saturday afternoon our small family will get together to remember him. I send all my love and prayers up there and I wish we could somehow see you, Grandma. I love you! It sucks so bad to be so far away from family sometimes.

So, I was going through my millions and millions of boxes of photos and grandpa is almost impossible to find in any pictures. I know I have some more somewhere packed in a box within a box somewhere, but this is one of the few I could find at the moment. As you can tell it's really, really old - that's me in the picture. ;)

I love you Grandpa and I'll miss you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment