Thursday, March 29

Look Mom... You'd be so Excited...

Oh, yes the day has finally arrived and I have released my inner creativity... well not really, but you get the ideal! ;) I have now officially joined the ranks of thousands upon thousands (maybe millions I don't know...) of moms who scrapbook. You heard me right - scrapbook. I know... so not what you were expecting, huh?! Thanks Mel and Heidi B. it's all your fault (if you don't really care you can totally stop reading at any moment, it won't hurt my feelings and I'll understand completely). ;) But, Mom you'd be so proud!

Now, I'm warning you there's nothing fancy or cutesy about my pages. They are simple, clean and straight to the point... just the way I like everything else! ;) Don't get me wrong I like the occasional accessory, flower, or frilly fluff, but just not thrown up all over the page like so many I've seen. Just as long as there is some form of balance and order all is good in my little wanna be world of I-think-know-graphic-design".

So, every now and then I'll throw on here a couple of pages and you'll get to see what I do when Ben's up until 4am working on some crazy project, soon to be school assignments, or working OT, which has started already (my poor husband, he never gets to take a break).

Here's a couple of my very first ones... enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment