Sunday, April 16
Happy Easter!
Oh, the rain... will it ever stop? Oh, well today was still a really great day despite the weather. We spent the majority of the afternoon over at Ken and Betty's house, with about 20 other people. It was a lot of fun to just chat and hang out with some old friends over a really nice lunch. No Easter egg hunt though because of the rain. Lizzie did amazingly well. She's such a good baby! She ate when we ate, took a long nap in her travel crib, and thoroughly enjoyed all of the extra attention. She's such a ham. She loved to show off what a fast crawler she is. Lizzie was hilarious this afternoon with her Easter basket, too. We got her some little people animals for her Noah's Ark set, which she loves, but she has the shortest attention span I have ever seen! So the basket was fun for about 5 seconds, and then onto something else. Happy Easter everybody!
Labels:
holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is just hilarious! I love the short attention span and her showing off. Can't wait until I can see her again.
ReplyDelete